More in this section:
Child Protection Statement
We are committed to protect children from harm. MedwayTri Club accept and recognise our responsibilities to develop awareness of the issues which cause children harm.
We will endeavour to safeguard children by:
- adopting child protection guidelines through procedures and a code of conduct for club;
- making coaches, and members aware that we take child protection seriously and respond to concerns about the welfare of children;
- sharing information about concerns with agencies who need to know, and involving parents and children appropriately;
- following carefully the procedures for staff and coach selection;
- providing effective management for staff by ensuring access to supervision, support and training.
We are also committed to reviewing our policy and good practice at regular intervals.
Appointed Lead: Welfare Officer - Richard Ebanks
KENT ME14 1RF
Any suspicious behaviour concerning staff or patients or suspected signs of abuse or neglect will be brought to the appointed lead's (Richard Ebanks) attention. The local Children's Services will be contacted if deemed appropriate.
Policy adopted: 1st July 2013.
Last reviewed: 1st July 2013.
My Triathlon Experience of a Lifetime
It’s been 2 weeks now since I competed in one of the biggest races of my life, it was a lot to ta...
From Novice to Triathlete
Chris describes his journey from novice to competing in his first Triathlon! An inspiration for o...
Paul (ALL) Munday Becomes an Ironman for the last time........
Balancing his work and family around training, not to mention the expense, not just for the over ...