More in this section:
Child Protection Statement
We are committed to protect children from harm. MedwayTri Club accept and recognise our responsibilities to develop awareness of the issues which cause children harm.
We will endeavour to safeguard children by:
- adopting child protection guidelines through procedures and a code of conduct for club;
- making coaches, and members aware that we take child protection seriously and respond to concerns about the welfare of children;
- sharing information about concerns with agencies who need to know, and involving parents and children appropriately;
- following carefully the procedures for staff and coach selection;
- providing effective management for staff by ensuring access to supervision, support and training.
We are also committed to reviewing our policy and good practice at regular intervals.
Appointed Lead: Welfare Officer - Richard Ebanks
KENT ME14 1RF
Any suspicious behaviour concerning staff or patients or suspected signs of abuse or neglect will be brought to the appointed lead's (Richard Ebanks) attention. The local Children's Services will be contacted if deemed appropriate.
Policy adopted: 1st July 2013.
Last reviewed: 1st July 2013.
Lilly Gibbs is set for Stardom!
The British Triathlon Youth & Junior Super Series is designed to bring together the best young tr...
"Ooooo La la" Madamoiselle Hovenden!
Jo Hovenden shares her friendly (talk to me) face across the water in her first French Triathlon....
Leeds Castle Junior Aquathlon.
Abigail Garthwaite gives a excellent account of her experience during the Junior Aquathlon held a...