More in this section:
Becoming a member of MedwayTri costs just £30 for the year.
Joining not only helps our club develop but helps you make the most of our club and enjoy the experience.
Our website gives members some excellent tools to help improve their sporting performance, obtain important information, simplify using MedwayTri services, whilst giving discounts that far exceed the membership fee itself!
Some specific member benefits include:
- 25% discount off all MedwayTri events.
Book a MedwayTri event.
- 10% discount off all Champ system prices for MedwayTri Club kit.
Buy Club Kit.
- Ability to purchase your individual BTF membership via the website and receive MedwayTri member's discount off the annual fee.
Book Your BTF membership with MedwayTri.
- Partner discounts off all merchandise from participating partners.
Check our partner discounts.
- Access to all club social events.
Book a social event online.
- Online member booking and payment of training sessions.
Book your training session now.
- Online event bookings through our website links.
Tell us if you are entering an event.
- Access to listing showing MedwayTri members that have entered specific events.
Check who has already entered an event.
- Access to MedwayTri members listing (photograph and profile).
Check who is a member of our club.
- Members can write a race report and upload photo images for our Media Officer to use.
Write a race report.
- Opportunity to advertise goods for sale on our social site and upload images.
Put an item up for sale.
- Automatic entry for members into league tables and ability to check positions (current and best).
Find yourself on the league tables.
- Access to club calendar.
Check out the club calendar.
- Latest training stats with training paces and threshold speeds.
Check your stats.
- Compete at discounted price in the Isle of Grain 10mile TT every Tuesday evening throughout the TT season (Gold members only).
Check out the Grain TT league table.
- Opportunity to browse training plans and download plans appropriate to specific race goals (Gold members only).
Check out training plans.
- Access to comprehensive club training session plans (Gold members only).
Look at session plans.
Being a member of MedwayTri also gives you priority access to coached training sessions seven days a week and the chance to race for our club in individual and team events nationwide.
|Sign up for one of our great events|
|MedwayTri Junior Duathlon|
Lilly Gibbs is set for Stardom!
The British Triathlon Youth & Junior Super Series is designed to bring together the best young tr...
"Ooooo La la" Madamoiselle Hovenden!
Jo Hovenden shares her friendly (talk to me) face across the water in her first French Triathlon....
Leeds Castle Junior Aquathlon.
Abigail Garthwaite gives a excellent account of her experience during the Junior Aquathlon held a...