Child Protection Statement
We are committed to protect children from harm. MedwayTri Club accept and recognise our responsibilities to develop awareness of the issues which cause children harm.
We will endeavour to safeguard children by:
- adopting child protection guidelines through procedures and a code of conduct for club;
- making coaches, and members aware that we take child protection seriously and respond to concerns about the welfare of children;
- sharing information about concerns with agencies who need to know, and involving parents and children appropriately;
- following carefully the procedures for staff and coach selection;
- providing effective management for staff by ensuring access to supervision, support and training.
We are also committed to reviewing our policy and good practice at regular intervals.
Appointed Lead: Welfare Officer - Richard Ebanks
KENT ME14 1RF
Any suspicious behaviour concerning staff or patients or suspected signs of abuse or neglect will be brought to the appointed lead's (Richard Ebanks) attention. The local Children's Services will be contacted if deemed appropriate.